The One club – the world’s foremost non-profit organization devoted to elevating creative work in the advertising industry invited top digital creatives gurus to choose the best interactive works from the past decade 2000 – 2010. Over 75 creative digital campaigns were nominated, 100 judges voted for their favorites, and the top 10 Best of the Best were determined:
1. “Subservient Chicken,” For Burger King. Agency: Crispin Porter & Bogusky
2. “The Hire,” For BMW. Agency: Fallon
3. “Nike Plus,” For Nike. Agency: R/GA
4. “Uniqlock,” For Uniqlo. Agency: Projector
5. “Whopper Sacrifice,” For Burger King. Agency: Crispin Porter & Bogusky
6. “Chalkbot,” For Nike Livestrong Foundation. Agency: Wieden & Kennedy
7. “Ikea Dream Kitchens,” For Ikea. Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
8. “Eco Drive,” For Fiat. Agency: AKQA
9. “HBO Voyeur,” For HBO. Agency: BBDO
10. “Dove Evolution,” For Unilever/Dove. Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
“The One Club has a tradition of naming the top 10 of the decade since 1990, when we identified the top 10 campaigns of the ’80s,” said for New York Times Mary Warlick, chief executive of the One Club.
“The Digital Decade is an incredible look back at the work that truly changed the face of advertising. In the past 10 years we have experienced a shift in the way we consume media, and therefore, how professionals present advertising to the public. Interactive media gives creatives limitless possibilities to bring their messages to life – the Digital Decade celebrates the innovation, humor and creativity that we have had the pleasure to experience over the past decade.This new list of digital works defines the first decade of the 21st century, and identifies the agencies that are leaders in advertising communications.”
See all the Top Ten Interactive Web Campaign with short info here.
See also the full list of 75 nominations and full list of the Judges.
The One club seeks to celebrate the legacy of creative advertising and to use that legacy to inspire future generations. The One Club is the ‘keeper of the flame’ for advertising creatives. The One Show remains the pinnacle of achievement by providing a showcase of the world’s best work, and by inviting collaboration among individuals that are actively developing outstanding work.